Saturday, October 17, 2009

Famous Chicken Wings


This recipe comes from my dad's mom, Grandma Sharron. They are surely famous in our family. My mom made them for us while we were growing up. This was the first time I had made them on my own. They turned out pretty yummy. This is the only recipe that I have where I fry something. I normally dont like fried food.

Famous Chicken Wings

Ingredients:


2 ½ lbs. chicken wings or drummets

2 tsp. garlic salt

Cornstarch

Eggs

Oil

¾ c. sugar

½ c. rice vinegar

¼ c. pineapple juice

3 T. ketchup

1 T. soy sauce

1 T. accent


Directions:

Sprinkle in garlic salt, let sit for 2 hrs in the fridge.

Roll in cornstarch, then eggs(whisked together) then fry in oil till medium brown.

Mix everything else Together. Lay chicken on pan. Cover in sauce.

Cook at 325 for one hour. Turn 4 times (To cook each quarter). Every time I turn them I get a spoon and spoon the sauce onto the chicken.



0 comments:

 

Food Blog Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice