Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lemon Chicken Crossaints



Meat Mixture:
3 lbs. chicken, cooked & cubed
½ t. salt
½ t. pepper
2 T. green onions, chopped
Refrigerated crescent rolls
4 T. butter
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
4 T. milk
Dash of garlic salt and lemon pepper

Mix all ingredients together except crescent rolls. Put chicken mixture on wide edge of rolls. Roll into crescent shape. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 or until golden brown. Serve with rice and lemon sauce:

Lemon Sauce
1 c. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1-2 T. lemon juice
Salt & pepper

Simmer until warm and combined. Serve over rice.

****I Love this dinner. I have another recipe that I called Chicken Pillows, and I thought I loved that one until I tried the Lemon Chicken Croissants. This dish had a lot more flavor than any of the others that I have seen. ****

0 comments:

 

Food Blog Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice